My Daily Dose

Quote of the Day

Friday, April 13, 2007

Breaking the Barrier

It's so frustrating when one tries to do his best yet it doesn't seem to be enough. At least one thinks he does his best.

The results of the self-tests I've been taking are very disappointing yet very telling. They reveal a constant score of 58 to 62 out of a hundred. Dismal. I've taken almost 1000 questions and 58 to 62 out of every hundred of those comes to... NOT EVEN CLOSE TO READY. I am thankful though. At least I know where I stand...or wobble. This evidently shows that I should work triply hard on the content now that d-day is fast approaching. I refuse to believe that I have hit my intellectual ceiling but it sure feels that way because fo the results. Breaking the mediocre barrier will be difficult but I know that I'm up to the challenge.

No comments: