My Daily Dose

Quote of the Day

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Snob, NOT!


I remember saying to myself, “she’s beautiful but probably a snob and an airhead” the first time I saw her. That was almost four years ago and I have since dropped the snob and airhead bit and added smart and fun loving when describing her. What I noticed about this dame back then was her ready smile to people whom she were already friends with and that she gives people she didn’t know the cold-shoulder. I wanted so much to be on the receiving end of her charming smile, that privilege however, didn’t come until later on. Much later. Better late than never, I always say.

So, what else can I say about this feisty and fashionable lady? She’s quite intuitive when it comes to the realm of relationships and the heart. She likes chocolates and that Pooh character to death :-) and I mean to death! I’m not a discerning music lover but from what I can see (or is it, hear?), her taste in music is first-rate and the way she can recall the titles and lyrics, it would give any jukebox a run for its money.

I consider having known her at all, a milestone in my life and getting to know her better, a blessing. Live long and prosper, friend!