My Daily Dose

Quote of the Day

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

busy, busy, busy


I've been very busy lately. Between school, studying and looking for a job...it's been really hectic. I have to say that whoever planned or integrated hospital duty during the final semester should be fired. I barely knew January and here comes February ready to go into mid swing. Talk about fast paced.
Now, I have my priorities straight and the only thing to do is follow-through on my plans. I'm afraid my batting average regarding "follow-through's" is as bad as my forehand follow-through's. This reminds me, I haven't been to a tennis court in ages. After ALL OF THIS is over or when I get the time and the resources, the first thing I'd do is visit my sanctuary and beat the heck out of a ball. I can't wait.

No comments: