My Daily Dose

Quote of the Day

Friday, January 12, 2007

I've Learned that...

I've learned that knowledge is no match for wisdom. I've learned that the words "tengo familia" is true. I've learned that both good times and bad times WILL pass. I've learned that permanence of the state of things in this life is almost impossible. I've learned that one should have a plan b, c, d in life. I've learned that those plans should include God, family and friends. I've learned that no matter how hard I try to change, I am who I am. I've learned that being a yes-man is detrimental to my well-being. I've learned that people see you for what you do and not for who you are. I've learned that as humans, it's inevitable that we'll let people down and people will let us down. I've learned that there's much to life than what I see in front of me. I learned that luck does exist, it goes along with extremely hard work. I've learned that I can still recoup my losses in the past by doing well today and the days ahead of me. I've learned that there is still a lot to be learned.

No comments: