My Daily Dose

Quote of the Day

Monday, March 16, 2009

DispatcheD ! ! !

I am so psyched! Finally, after a few months of patiently waiting I'm off to my first "attachment". Don't get me wrong, I appreciate and totally enjoy basking in the cool climate of our HQ where I was able to study in preparation for the Big One but I was starting to feel left out as most of my batch-mates were already moving from one attachment to another.
I don't have any misgivings about being placed in the night shift but I just thought that after leaving my old CS job that I'll never come in for work at night anymore. I do consider this as a blessing though because night = fewer patients which means a smooth transition for me from doing minimal work for the past few months at HQ to a relatively not so busy scene which gives me ample time to learn the ropes of the new place. This is just perfect for someone who's a little bit slow on the uptake. Sweet.

No comments: