My Daily Dose

Quote of the Day

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Now that that's over...

I’m not sure if I did well enough to pass that freak of an exam. All I know is that I wasted time coming in to review class because the topics discussed were way off mark with the actual exam content. I have to hand it to the BON. IF they wanted to discredit review centers in general, they did a good job. IF they wanted people to fail on the first day of the exam and pass on the second day, they did a good job. IF they wanted to piss us all off, they did a good job. I’m sure these aren’t any of their goals. I’m just in the mood to buy a one way ticket to bittersville, stay there for a few days and fan the flames circulating in the rumor mills.
Now that that’s over and done with…I hope the heavens open up because I’ll be sending a barrage of “please let us pass” prayers for me and my friends.

No comments: