My Daily Dose

Quote of the Day

Monday, December 04, 2006

small fruit of my labor

I got a somewhat decent score in our post-review exam yesterday, no doubt a direct result from studying beforehand at another center. I didn't bomb the test, which is good, but I also didn't do splendidly either. The good thing that came out of yesterday's exam wasn't much of how I did in the test but how I'll still be on my toes after it. The worst thing I can do right now is not to score below average but to let my guard down. Complacency will be a killer and vigillance a life-saver. The real thing will happen in six month's time, I really can't afford to relax.

I might do well in some of the practice exams and do extremely bad in others but having the will to carry on and try to get better after a massive setback will be the key to achieve my goal. Now, before I sound like a self-help book, I must say that I'm glad I spent some of my brother's money (thanks Ko!) on that review I did back in October and November. It was money well spent. I also thank the progenitor of this whole review thing, I would not have thought it prudent to cough up some extra dough that I didn't have if it wasn't for his great idea. Thanks Jon.

No comments: