My Daily Dose

Quote of the Day

Saturday, December 30, 2006

HoLidAyS

I feel like I should apologize for not writing anything for the past three weeks. I think you guys know how it is during Christmas season. The festivities were just too tempting to turn down, even for a bore like me, that I was too tired or too uninspired to write when I got home. I did go to several gatherings that are customary during the holidays and if I wasn't busy gobbling up food good for two at those little get-togethers I was working on some papers and statements at my friend's company. I was able to squeeze in several study sessions though, which was totally not the plan. The plan was to study more and eat less. My strategy got all messed up and I'm to blame for it. All in all, this was a very busy holiday for me and I have pictures to prove it (I'll post some later). I'm happy :-)

It's New Year's Eve tomorrow...wow, time really flies when you're nearing the big three O.

I wonder if I should bother myself with a new year's resolution list or just forget about it. I can't remember ever fulfilling any of what I list down anyway....

No comments: