My Daily Dose

Quote of the Day

Monday, January 09, 2006

dEprEssEd and diSmaYeD ! ! !

I didn't do to well with the exam that I thought I was prepared for. I can just feel it. This is no good. I have to change the way I "study". I just don't know what to change. I've been studying the same way ever since I could remember...hmmm...that might partly be the reason I haven't been doing well ever since I could remember :-)

On the lighter side of things...

I just love reading the forums at www.mapalad.org
Plenty of funny and interesting people there plus of course, I get some really good tips on how to use and abuse my Zire 72 :-)

Another site I love going to is www.pinoymac.org
Reading the articles and forums from pinoymac helped when I wanted to use a cheapo webcam (iSight's are really EXPENSIVE). Great site I tell you.

No comments: